Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Journey Begins

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I am currently a graduate student pursuing my Special Education Certification. This blog will be used as a platform to document my journey in exploring the world of assistive technology. The information that I learn along the way about assistive technology and special education will be posted here. Assistive technology is an essential tool in the realm of both general and special education. The use of assistive technology and universally designed lessons helps to make sure that instruction of curriculum is accessible to the diverse range of students that we encounter in today’s inclusive classrooms. I am excited to see what is in store for my education and would love to share what I have learned with everyone who reads this blog. Pack your (book) bags, because the journey begins today.

No comments:

Post a Comment